Monday, January 07, 2008

naked polaroid.


Frustrating photo
Everyone likes to see breasts
Polaroid failure

When I was a bus boy for Smitty's Family Restaurant in Edmonton, one of the cooks gave me a ride home. It was the first time I ever saw polaroids of naked women. They were of strippers sitting on the cook's lap and he seemed to be under the impression that the polaroids represented his virility. As a 16 year old geek with the remanents of the lunch rush encrusted on my pants and shoes, I was impressed.

Later that year when I accidentally found a naked polaroid of my father that I assume my mother had taken... I was distinctly unimpressed. A little sick even.

Parents, do not keep hard evidence of your sex lives anywhere accessible to your children.

4 comments:

Wilma said...

Or, & I'm just throwing out this random thought, don't have sex when your child is sleeping in the same room.

Tom Weston said...

Ummmm, yeah. That's not so healthy either.

Fine talk coming from a couple of childless 30 somethings.

french panic said...

but if the kid is sleeping..... though I suppose the sound could leak through into his/her subconscious and give some really frightening nightmares.

I shudder when I think of the sounds I have heard former roommates making. Ugh. Parents doing it is just, um, wrong. Gross. Now I have the heebie jeebies.

Wilma said...

Glad I could brighten your day, Frenchie!