Saturday, April 17, 2010

screaming into the internet.

Well, I did it again.

I screamed into the internet before I gave life enough time to gimme back some of that karma I've been accumulating by petting every cat I run into and smiling at strangers.

That probably isn't karma at all.

Regardless, the producer in question that I mailed my new and improved resume and explosive cover letter did in fact get back to me. He did not have a job for me, but he was friendly, did meet with me, and did welcome any new submissions on my part.

Thus there is hope yet.

So another cover letter has been sent out. This time for a more corporate job. Perhaps soon I will be too busy to continue with this self absorbed and generally neglected blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I have a read of the explosive cover letter?