Tuesday, February 16, 2010

olympic dissent.

You may be wondering what I've been up to given my erratic posts.

You may also be wondering why I haven't rambled on and on about the olympics (I prefer calling them the 'pics).

Well, I have been busy working with an old friend on this blog here www.vancropolis.mudlovemedia.ca. It is largely an image based blog.

We are both trying to remain neutral, which has been surprisingly easy. It's so much easier to observe a protest than to be a part of it.

You can view it on the vancropolis blog, or just watch it here. My favourite moment has to be the confrontation with the people in black. These represent the small minority of protesters that were out looking for confrontation. They were not peaceful, not friendly and rather silly in terms logic.

I encourage you to comment here or on youtube.




No comments: